Saturday, July 4, 2009

BET Awards - seems like I am not the only one who has cut off BET



I hadn't even realized until I watched this video - that I haven't even watched BET since the airing of the 2009 BET Awards last Sunday. Apparently my level of disgust has gone subconscious and I am protesting even when I don't realize it - AND when I do. Combat of ignorance is a full time job what can I say.

Anyway I saw this video and while my twitter and facebook rants during the awards show telecast has become the stuff of legend (humble much?) - I have to defer to this guy who is spot on and took it to the cyber-airwaves. I think he is hilarious and also speaking what oh so many of us we were thinking while sitting on our couch. With a collective look of



Enjoy the video.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At the 5:00 point this becomes a '4th of July fireworks finale' of what Black people -collective-STILL refuse to acknowledge as utterly crass and detrimental to any semblance of a respectable future where 'image' is concerned!
What can I say-"Blame it on the..."(tapes this person's mouth shut with highway guard-rail beams)....

Anonymous said...

*Correction*-'Collectively'