Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy Birthday to me.

Today is my 32nd Birthday (yes 32 years people). The last year has been quite busy. Of course the best and most important change is I became a husband. Right now I am more proud than anything else. By far. But there are other things that I am proud of too. I've done more travelling this year than I EVER done in one year. That's great -its a big world out there - I'd suggest you check it out. I also had great times with my a lot of my family - some of the happiest times I would say and I am looking forward to more. My friends? I appreciate you all - its good to feel like people are concerned about your success and not just your failures-- thanks for that.

Business is good. SYGU future is looking bright. Let's get it.

What's ahead for year 33? Who knows? All I know is that I can't wait to find out!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Happy Belated Birthday E...since I'm not on facebook to know these things :)