Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Cons with Cannons



Don't let the title of this post throw you off. Its just a reference to a creative title I was tinkering with (as in Nikons with Canons). My new hobby of the last year and half or so has just had a HUGE growth spurt. In the form of my new Canon 60D.

Its been a while since I posted and I guess that had more to do with just focus on other things in my life and a lack of passion for the written word. I realized that my passion for blogging was more about creating a stream of thoughts to be viewed and commented on. In retrospect that a very limited scope (not because its written just because on these days a person net attention span is about 5 minutes tops). Politics was getting boring (how much can I rail against Obama haters and ultra-conservatives and am I really changing them? Probably not). I reserve the right from time to time to comment on that here (its my blog and I'll cry if I want to). But since this is my outlet to the world I thought I just introduce you to my new passion - VIDEO!.

So here is everything that I've shot and or edited in the last 2 weeks since I got the camera. Let me know what you think. Gotta get some better editing software and another laptop but until then Practice Practice Practice. As always Feedback is well appreciated.

I put them in order top to bottom (most recent one on the bottom). Hopefully there's some progress that can be noted. (excuse the language of the live Rap Performances)







Black and White Practice with Canon 60D from SYGU Group on Vimeo.

No comments: