Wednesday, April 20, 2011

E Versus The World - Cinema Style

So a while back I posted up about Cons and Cannons and what I was doing with my camera back then.. Let's just say that a LOT has changed. I have a few videos under my belt getting some good rotation out there in the world. I'm proud of the work I've done so far and looking forward to what's on the horizon. I have been putting them up in other places but you know this blog is my home..so I wanted to post them here where they belong. The music video's are first up with a few other ones that I'm really proud of (try not to focus on the lyrical content for you more conservative folks..lol.).

Tef Poe Feat. GLC - Out the Kitchen (Remix)


Hakeem Tha Dream - Can't Predict the Changes


JKidd - I Know You Gon Like It from SYGU Creative on Vimeo.



Nato Caliph - "Appreciation"


Family Affair - "Murda Muzik"


Indiana Rome feat. Vega HBK & Hakeem the Dream - "Celebration"


Other Special Treats





The Nines PSA 2 from SYGU Creative on Vimeo.

No comments: