Wednesday, February 18, 2009

No Excuses for Bad Satire Disguised as Comedy: Part II (link to video)


You have got to watch this video! Its been awhile since I have seen a black man SOOOO oblivious to race and how it affects him and us ALL.

I am not going to say much. Just watch this guy go on and on. My absolute favorite part is not the rebuttals by Roland Martin (those were expected) but the look of complete disbelief by David Gergen (for those of you who don't know he is the white man all the way on the left).

Anyway here is the link. Enjoy or Shake your head in disgust. Whatever you are moved to do.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/02/18/martin.cartoon/index.html#cnnSTCVideo

(Sorry I tried for an hour to embed the link).

1 comment:

Ms. Silky Coils said...

Wow....E I was cracking up at this clip. It such a sad time really. That guy lives in a fantasy world. .....I have no more words really.