Monday, May 4, 2009

First video blog - Aruba Baby



Well as I am sure you know we are back from Aruba -- I miss it already - A LOT. Such is life.
While we were there we did happen to make a quick steal of a deal on a new digital camera that
takes great mini-movies as well. So instead of the same teaser pics I have been posting lately - I thought I would go for the gusto and post a video instead!

The footage is from our favorite discovery of the entire week in Aruba - Baby Beach. It really was a beautiful beach. White sand and clear water - you can literally walk for 100 yards or more and still not even be knee high in the water (or step to the right or left and be floating in 15 feet deep blue water).

If there was ever a "favorite place in the world" - this is going to be way high on our list.

No comments: