Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Bruh needs his Prozac

Now some people said I was wrong for this one. But I beg to differ. Look if people can report crimes and the latest news of the day via I-report for CNN. I feel it is my right -even MY DUTY to document Karate Kicking Crackheads who give advice on how to release you Chakras (spelling?).

This dude was crazy. He ACTUALLY said he was on the run from the KKK for 20 years and that they were out to get him. He was stopping through on his journey to find Jesus (but he said he was Muslim...hmmm). THEN to top it off he said that he was getting blacklisted because he had DESIGNED the Metrolink! (for all you out of towners - that's the local mass transit train). Yeah right.

Said part is.. (Sorry Bruhz) - this was at the Frat House (smh).

No comments: