Saturday, November 8, 2008

Blackberry.. I have crossed over to the dark side of the force



So its true what they say - the blackberry is addictive. I mean but you kind of have to expect that right? We live in a SUPER connected world (come on - twitter? that's too much) - it so important for us these days to "reach out". The blackberry takes all of the need and channels it into this handheld device. Giving you access to all of your inter-connected vices 24/7. Too much.


My first night - a erroneous decision to link it to my gmail account (and consequently favorite list serves) - led to alerts through the night and little sleep for my fiance. Our bedroom may very well be a:


(What? ~I hadn't even read the manual yet - and the guy at the store set it up! What was I to do? I didn't know!). But I am pretty slick with the tech gadgets so a quick internet cry for help (again to the list serve), a couple of downloads and I am all good. Ready to rock with the masses.


So that leads me to my next (and slightly more embarrassing point). There are a good portion of you that read this blog -who I HAD (that's right - past tense) telephone contact info for. Please take this "opportunity" to send me your preferred method of contact (cell phone, home phone, or PIN for all you other dark-siders LOL). No seriously I am not kidding - I need to repopulate all my precious contacts (all evidence to the contrary). Which now that I think about - probably will just further my addiction. LOL


P.S. - shout out to my Dacorna affiliates for the quick help. Thanks!

No comments: