Tuesday, April 21, 2009

STL Home Team - Rockwell Knuckles (Video).


I haven't really been posting a lot of music and or video lately. But if you know me you know I am ALL about good music - especially from what I call the "Home Team" - (you all know who you are).

Anyway the last couple of weeks I been going crazy over this new track by ROCKWELL KNUCKLES (Northside Finest) called SEE N' SAY..

Look - if you like a dope beat and dope lyrics. This is it rigt here. I am telling you STOP SLEEPING ON THE TALENT COMING UP OUT OF HERE. Listen for yourself!


Rockwell Knuckles "See n' Say" from Knuckle Rumbler on Vimeo.

"Yall don't really want beef you FILET-O FISH!" - what?!?! I think this may be my summer 09 joint.

If you couldn't watch the video - here is the direct link

Or click to listen here

No comments: