Friday, April 17, 2009

Thoughts from the barbershop chair..

Had a few minutes to kill while I get my haircut so I figured I'd post something.

Man! Its like a week to the wedding festvities. I am excited! Of course there is the natural stress of planning something this big (I think there's gonna be 400+ at the ceremony) but overall my mood is excited.

I guess my posts go kinda far. I heard that people are hearing about those bachelor party pics (see previous post) and people have stopped giving me negative advice (well most people - some folks are just beyond jaded). But I think its crazy that so many people take even the slightest interest. I am not having an ego moment - I am just appreciating the flip side that no one could care and that would be just as fine. But they do. That makes me feel good as a person. To have more people rooting for than against me (lord knows there's enough haters right?).

I guess I say all of that to say...near or far thanks for having my back!

E.

No comments: