Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!



On more days than not I'd like to believe that I have grown into a honorable man. While my own decisions and lessons learned have surely had a lot to do with that,nothing has had more to do with it than the TWO men you see in this picture beside me.

I am blessed and honored to be able to say they raised me and still are giving jewels of wisdom to this very day. I am not sure what a card, or a call, or even a blog posting can really do to actually quantify my love, admiration, and respect for not one but both of them - but I am going to post it regardless as a tribute to them.

So with that being said. To any and all fathers who read this. HAPPY FATHERS DAY! You inspire me.

And to all the sons out there... I hope you are as lucky as me.

E.

No comments: