Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sums up my days...

Spaceship from kwest on Vimeo.



Kanye released this video today for a song off his first album. I wish he would have released it then...not sure how it would have played to me then - but I know how it does now. I CAN RELATE. I was never a BIG fan of the song (GLC and Consequence lyrical
delivery and cadence were a little sub-par to me personally) - but the video takes it home for me.

Somedays, career-wise I ask myself - how did I end up here? I am not a unhappy person in general. But I think this appeals to all those people like myself who maybe feel like you were meant for something greater but haven't got there yet -and are frustrated by it. I hope the message isn't lost on people though. That you have to keep going and sometimes struggle through things until you get your shot - but at the same time keep working to get that shot.

Anyway - enjoy some vintage Kanye.

No comments: