Thursday, August 28, 2008

Obama's Acceptance Speech - We're Gonna Win!



HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

I know some people are going to say that speech was a little more dry than what they were expecting-but I think it was with purpose. Like Obama said it wasn't about him it was about us. All of us - so that meant he was going to have to really B-R-E-A-K-I-T-D-O-W-N for everyone to digest. He did just that.

I was glad that he finally take on John McCain and got in the ring and threw some verbal haymakers too. He didn't back down and in fact stepped up to all of the B.S. that the Republicans have been throwing at him all summer. As we would say - its on now. I am sure that they are in crisis mode now - and get ready to dodge the kitchen sink because I think they are going to go over-kill with the negative campaigning. Really - its all they got left.

The best part of the speech was that he not only laid out his plan, and took on the Republicans, he challenged us as well - he kept it real. Yes there is a brighter future ahead..but we are going to have to take some load on ourselves to get there too. Government can do it all for us.

I am so ready to get it on now.. I hope you are too.

Just a final note - this was a moment in history - you saw the people watching in all over the country. In a park in California and in Times Square in NYC. This is going to be one of those moments that you remember for a long long time..

No comments: