Saturday, August 16, 2008

She's Gotta Have it: Ladies we're not worthy..really



So I was out at the Promoters, Inc. party last night (nice party by the way) and the ladies were OUT to say the least (wish I had more pics for you fellas - sorry). Aliah and I agreed that by and large the women were dressed very nicely (for a change). What was funny was how UNCOMFORTABLE they were. I saw way more than one girl playing with her shoe, squirming to get the sweet spot in those stilletos, making sure not to sweat through that material (or lack thereof) or sweat out that hair. I mean if you really think about it a woman's club outfit is a logistical work of art - really. But are they doing it for us? Us men - because if so - I fear its a bit of a waste.

Don't get me wrong - please believe that we do notice you. But I think its more about how you look in your outfit as opposed to what you have on. I was saying last night that for men - we could see just the silhouette of a woman and get turned on. LOL - some dude is going to be like - "man she thicker than a snicker - I'm going to holla!". I am just saying we see you..and we appreciate the looks - I promise - but I really believe that most mens thoughts gravitate towards how you would look out of those clothes vs. how you look in them. Wait....we start with how you look in them AND THEN start wondering about how you look out of them.

One thing I can promise - we almost NEVER make it all the way down to your shoes. Maybe your ankles - maybe. But not the shoes. Now some men have a foot fetish and I guess you have to cover all the bases when you are out that trying to "catch a hot one". But do yourself of favor -stop torturing yourself - Be comfortable! If your feet are all swollen from the torture of being on point all night in the club - do you think that is going to win him over later on? (wait for it...)

I hear that its also important that women look very good in front of each other and I suspect that this really has more to do with that then us (men) and if so..then I guess the vicious cycle will continue. I just thought I would drop word that while we always notice your looks - we may not always appreciate the effort.

Sorry.

No comments: